IBX5980432E7F390 Last Child - If I Could Fly - Lirik Lagu & Chord Gitar


Last Child - If I Could Fly

Intro: C E-F 4x

C
If You have me

G
Why You search somebody else
Am
If You need me
F
Why You go away from me

C
If You love me
G
Why You turn my heart
Am
You make the ending
F
Rom a story that I call love of my life

Interlude: C E-F 4x

 C
Now You hate me
G
It cause what I’m done
Am
And You tell me
F
I’m a childis one

C
You try to hurt me
G
By the what You have done
Am
You make me crying
F
Event when i lose my place there in your heart

Reff :
    C
If i could fly away from here
   E-F
I will bring You up to the sky
    C
And We can dancing on the clouds
   E-F
So You can Forgetting at all
  Am              G          F         G
So I can see the greates smile in your face again…

Musik: C E-F 4x
          C G Am F 2x
          C.......E-F 2x
          C F E-F 2x

Kembali ke: Reff 2x

Ending: C E-F 4x

0 Komentar Untuk "Last Child - If I Could Fly"

Post a Comment

Advertising